The majority of PRI clients subscribe to the PRI Managed Portfolio option; however, some clients prefer to lock in prices for 100% of their expected usage at once.
PRI also provides superior service for those who choose the Fixed Price Portfolio.
- Consultation regarding desired and recommended hedging time frame
- Information regarding strengths and weaknesses of various suppliers.
- RFPs issued per requirements.
- Evaluation of proposals/contracts:
- Apples-to-apples price comparisons considering all the components
- Comparing contract clauses, as even a small change — to supplier’s risk assessment, for example — can affect the client’s price
- Customized contract terms (e.g., if the sale of a facility is anticipated, a clause allowing that should be included)
- Verification that the client is taking advantage of the best rate class available, the best metering options, and the best service riders
- Advice on opportunities to extend/increase hedges and/or renew contracts based on market trends