Prospect Resources is committed to privacy, the responsible use of information, the need to safeguard the privacy of our clients and visitors to our website, and to maintaining compliance with privacy legislation.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER?
The type of client/visitor information Prospect Resources collects generally includes a name, work address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and any other relevant contact details which you have communicated to us by whatever means whether by e-mail, through this website, or otherwise. We may also collect information about the use of our services, any preferences that we are told about, or information that is submitted voluntarily to us, such as requests for further information in a specific area of interest.
Information may also be indirectly collected through the Prospect Resources Internet access logs or cookies. This occurs automatically when you access
https://www.prospectresources.com/prime/. This information is used to enhance your visit to our website. It does not personally identify you and we do not collect sensitive information.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk, so that the website can remember which computer you are using to visit the website. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which thencookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value – usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our website we may send you a cookie, which might be used in the following
- To help us recognize your computer as a unique visitor
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our website, and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You may wish to decline any cookies sent from our website to your computer. Some Internet browsers accept cookies automatically. You may need to adjust your browser settings so that you have the option to decline any cookies.
If you do not wish to accept cookies sent from this website, but are unable to delete them from your browser, you should leave this website immediately. You can learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
WHY DOES PROSPECT RESOURCES COLLECT THIS INFORMATION? HOW DO WE USE IT?
The personal information that is provided by or obtained from you is used and/or held by us for maintaining our records and in order that we can communicate with you. We need to communicate with you to respond to any requests for information you make and to provide any specific service you request.
By providing personal information through this website, such as forms requesting publications or additional information, you are indicating your consent to our obtaining personal information from you and to the holding and use of the personal information that is provided by or obtained from you in accordance with this policy.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of Our company
- third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators. These third parties have access to Your personal information only to perform these tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event You fail to pay for goods or services We have provided to You
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend Our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist Us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to You
- third parties to collect and process data
- an entity that buys, or to which We transfer all or substantially all of Our assets and business
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
Prospect Resources has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under its control. These include firewalls. Prospect Resources has its own firewalls to provide security. These are designed to prevent others from accessing confidential data or accessing Prospect Resources’s internal networks that store client/visitor data.
SCOPE OF THE POLICY
Please note, this Privacy Statement does not apply to actions, processes or policies of Prospect Resources that are directly related to employee records of current or former employees.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Prospect Resources will update this privacy statement as required. If changes to our policy do occur, they will be posted on Prospect Resources’s website so that those affected are always aware of the type of information collected, how the information may be used, and under what circumstances and to whom it may be disclosed by Prospect Resources.